The Europe cloud managed networking market is set to gain momentum from the rising usage of multi-domain control, Wi-Fi 6, SD-WAN, and edge computing technologies. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report, titled, “Europe Cloud Managed Networking Market Share, Size & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Hardware, Software and Cloud Services), By Deployment (Public Cloud and Private Cloud), By Enterprise Size (Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Large Enterprises), By Industry (Telecom & IT, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Educational Institutions and Others) and Country Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further states that the Europe cloud managed networking market size was USD 839.5 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 2,929.6 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 18.0% during the forecast period.
Request Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/europe-cloud-managed-networking-market-104393
COVID-19 Pandemic to Decline Growth Backed by Lay-offs in Private and Public Sector
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the market for cloud managed networking in Europe positively during the first quarter of 2020. Network solutions experienced high demand during that particular period because of the slowdown of the IT industry. But, lay-offs in the private and public sector, currency depreciation, delay in supply chains, and oil price changes may decline growth of around 0.1% – 0.2% in the technology sector in Europe. We are delivering special research reports to help you gain more insights into the current situation.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the Europe Cloud Managed Networking Market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market industry and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the Europe Cloud Managed Networking Market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market shares & strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the Europe Cloud Managed Networking Market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
To get sample copy to know more about the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Europe Cloud Managed Networking Market,
A list of all the renowned cloud managed networking providers operating in Europe:
- Aruba (Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company) (California, United States)
- NETGEAR, Inc. (California, United States)
- Cisco System, Inc. (California, United States)
- Prodec Networks (Twyford, Berkshire)
- APSU, Inc. (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
- Fortinet, Inc. (California, United States)
- Mindsight (Illinois, United States)
- Total Communications, Inc. (Connecticut, United States)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (Shenzhen, China)
- DynTek, Inc. (California, United States)
- Extreme Networks, Inc. (California, United States)
- CommScope, Inc. (North Carolina, United States)
How Did We Create This Report?
We have conducted thorough primary and secondary research to gather details of various aspects of the Europe Cloud Managed Networking Market. We have also conducted interviews with key stakeholders, such as marketing managers, sales managers, product managers, and C-level executives to derive insights, namely, application pattern, average pricing, raw material supply & demand, and growth rate. Besides, we relied on reliable paid databases, relevant associations, investor presentations, industry journals, and annual reports to deliver our clients elaborate information about value and supply chain analysis, revenues, restraints, opportunities, and trends.
Get Your Customized Europe Cloud Managed Networking Market Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/europe-cloud-managed-networking-market-104393
Table Of Content Europe Cloud Managed Networking Market
1.1. Definition, By Segment
1.2. Research Methodology/Approach
1.3. Data Sources
2 Executive Summary
3 Europe Cloud Managed Networking Market Dynamics
3.1. Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
3.2. Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trends
3.3. Impact of COVID-19
3.3.1. Short-term Impact
3.3.2. Long-term Impact
4 Competition Landscape
4.1. Business Strategies Adopted by Key Players
4.2. Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
4.3. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.4. Europe Cloud Managed Networking Market Share Analysis and Matrix, 2019
5 Key Market Insights and Analysis, By Segments
6 Europe Cloud Managed Networking Market Size Estimates and Forecasts (Quantitative Data), By Segments, 2016-2027
6.1. By Type (Value)
6.1.3. Cloud Services
6.2. By Deployment (Value)
6.2.1. Public Cloud
6.2.2. Private Cloud
6.3. By Enterprise Size (Value)
6.3.1. Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
6.3.2. Large Enterprises
6.4. By Industry (Value)
6.4.1. Telecom & IT
6.4.3. Media & Entertainment
6.4.4. Educational Institutions
6.4.5. Others (Government, etc.)
6.5. By Country (Value)
6.5.6. Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg)
6.5.7. Rest of Europe
Key Players Focus on New Product Launches & Acquisitions to Gain a Competitive Edge
The market for cloud managed networking in Europe houses a large number of companies that are mainly trying to gain a competitive edge by launching state-of-the-art solutions. Some of the others are focusing on the acquisition strategy to strengthen their positions. Below are the two latest industry developments:
- June 2020: CommScope introduced an AI-enabled network management as-a-service platform named RUCKUS Cloud to help managed service providers (MSPs) and enterprises manage a converged wireless and wired network.
- November 2018: CommScope acquired ARRIS International plc worth USD 7.4 billion to accelerate profitable growth in Europe Cloud Managed Networking Market. It would also bring greater technology, employee talent, solutions, and additional values for providing better customer service.
Quick Buy – Europe Cloud Managed Networking Market:
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Europe Cloud Managed Networking Market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, RandD activities, and product launches in the Europe Cloud Managed Networking Market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the Europe Cloud Managed Networking Market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Europe Cloud Managed Networking Market
Have a Look at Related Research Insights:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245