The Subscription and Billing Management Market has witnessed continuous growth in the past few years and is projected to grow even further during the forecast period (2019-2027). The assessment provides a 360° view and insights, outlining the key outcomes of the industry. These insights help the business decision-makers to formulate better business plans and make informed decisions for improved profitability. In addition, the study helps venture or private players in understanding the companies more precisely to make better informed decisions.
Major Players in Subscription and Billing Management are:
Zuora (United States), BillingPlatform (United States), SAP (Germany), Salesforce.com, Inc. (United States), Gotransverse (United States), 2Checkout (United States), Cleverbridge AG (Germany), Aria Systems (United States), Sage Intacct (United States), R
Our Free Complimentary Sample Report Accommodate a Brief Introduction of the research report, TOC, List of Tables and Figures, Competitive Landscape and Geographic Segmentation, Innovation and Future Developments Based on Research Methodology.
Free Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts (Including COVID19 Analysis) @: https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/sample-report/23613-global-subscription-and-billing-management-market
Subscription management refers to customer lifecycle operations such as assigning credits, managing trials, issuing refunds and making mid-cycle subscription changes. While recurring billing is automated, subscription management includes billing actions, which cannot always be scheduled. Increasing demand for reducing subscriber churn and improving customer retention and growing need for adhering to compliances are some of the key drivers fuelling the growth of the market.
On 3 April 2017, Avangate, the global eCommerce and subscription billing platform for software, SaaS, and digital solutions, announced its acquisition of 2Checkout, a global payment processor. The combined company will offer the industry’s most comprehensive product and service suite in the subscription billing and eCommerce space, linking payment model flexibility with advanced eCommerce, recurring revenue management, and marketing capabilities on a global level.
Market Influencing Trends:
Rising Adoption of Subscription Business Models
Increasing Demand for Reducing Subscriber Churn and Improving Customer Retention
Growing Need for Adhering to Compliances
Increasing Need for Upgrading Legacy Systems
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2020-2027
Enquire for customization in Report @: https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/enquiry-before-buy/23613-global-subscription-and-billing-management-market
What are the market factors that are explained in the Subscription and Billing Management Market report?
– Key Strategic Developments: Strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors.
– Key Market Features: Including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin.
– Analytical Tools: The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Highlights following key factors:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Try a limited scope research document specific to Country or Regional matching your objective.
GET FULL COPY OF United States Subscription and Billing Management market study @ ——— USD 2000
And, Europe Subscription and Billing Management market study @ ——— USD 2500
Extract from Table of Content:
Chapter 01 – Executive Summary
1.1 360 Degree Synopsis
1.2 Market value (US$ million).
Chapter 02 – Market Overview
Chapter 03 – Key Success Factors
3.1 Strategies adopted by key market participants and factors that have turned into success.
3.2 Additional viewpoint on global average pricing analysis benchmark, and consumer’s sentiments’ analysis.
Chapter 04 – Covid-19 Crisis Analysis on Subscription and Billing Management Market
Chapter 05 – Global Subscription and Billing Management Market – Pricing Analysis
Chapter 06 –Subscription and Billing Management Market Background
6.1 Macroeconomic factors affecting the Subscription and Billing Management market
6.2 Explore supply chain and value chain analysis.
6.3 In-depth information about the market dynamics and their consequences.
Chapter 07 — Subscription and Billing Management Market Segmentation
Chapter 08 – Key and Emerging Countries Analysis in Subscription and Billing Management Market
Chapter 09 – Subscription and Billing Management Market Structure Analysis
Chapter 10 – Subscription and Billing Management Market Competitive Analysis
10.1 Market Concentration Rate
10.2 Competition Scenario: BCG Matrix [Relative Market Share v/s Revenue Growth Rate]
10.3 Heat Map Analysis
10.4 Comparative Market Share Analysis by Players (2018-2019) Rank, [% Market Share, Market Revenue]
Chapter 11 – Assumptions and Acronyms
Chapter 12 – Research Methodology
Avail 10-25% Discount on various license types on immediate purchase @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/request-discount/23613-global-subscription-and-billing-management-market
Key Questions Addressed in the Report
- Who are the top 20 players operating in the Subscription and Billing Management market?
- What covers the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the Subscription and Billing Management industry?
- What are the growth trends in the market at the segmental and overall market levels?
- Which are the untapped emerging regions in the Subscription and Billing Management market?
- What are the recent application areas in the market?
Note – In order to provide more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19.
(*If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.)
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
AMA Research & Media LLP
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218