The global Functional Proteins Market is set to experience a period of robust growth owing to steadily increasing world population. Fortune Business Insights shares this information in its new report, titled “Functional Proteins Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Type (Whey Protein, Casein Protein, Soy Protein, Hemp Protein, Pea Protein, Other Functional Proteins), By Form (Concentrates, Isolates, Hydrolysates), By Application (Dietary Supplements, Functional Foods, Functional Beverages, Animal Nutrition) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026” Additionally, the report provides:
- Meticulous research into the market drivers, trends, factors, and restraints;
- Detailed assessment of the market segments;
- 360-degree analysis of overall industry outlook;
- Projections of future prospects of the market; and
- In-depth evaluation of the regional and competitive dynamics characterizing the market.
Browse Complete Report:
Market Drivers and Trends:
Growing world population According to the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA), global population is expected to reach 8.6 billion by 2030 and 9.8 billion by 2050. As a result, demand for food is likely to spike in the next decade, boding well for the Housefly Control Market growth.
Increasing need to narrow food security gaps Numbers released by the World Bank reveal that around 151 million children below the age of 5 are suffering from chronic malnutrition. Moreover, close to 2 billion people worldwide are deficient in essential micronutrients to be productive and ward off diseases. This would necessitate elevating agricultural productivity, which will be one the key Functional Proteins Market trends.
Development of revolutionary technologies The agriculture sector is undergoing rapid transformations on account of introduction of next-generation technologies. For example, governments and academic institutions are increasingly investing in developing genome editing tools such as CRISPR to build higher pest resistance in crops and increase their capacity to create food. Other advanced technologies such as blockchain, AI, and IoT are also enhancing the Functional Proteins Market potential in the forthcoming years.
Major Segments includes:
- Whey Protein
- Casein Protein
- Soy Protein
- Hemp Protein
- Pea Protein
- Other Functional Proteins
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Foods
- Functional Beverages
- Animal Nutrition
Request A Sample Copy Functional Proteins Market Report
Major players are adopting different strategies, such as mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, and strategic collaborations, to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Some of the key players covered in the Functional Proteins Market report include
- Arla Foods Ingredients Group,
- Kerry Group,
- General Foods Corporation,
- Glanbia Plc,
- Fonterra Co-Operative Group,
- The Archer Daniels Midland Company,
- Cargill, Inc.,
- Ingredion Inc., and Nature’s Bounty Company,
This market has been segmented into different regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Among these, is anticipated to dominate the Functional Proteins Market share during the forecast period
Major Table of Content for Functional Proteins Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Functional Proteins Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- North America Functional Proteins Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Europe Functional Proteins Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Asia Pacific Functional Proteins Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Middle East and Africa Functional Proteins Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Latin America Functional Proteins Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert
Tequila Market Size to Surpass USD 14.70 Billion by 2028; Rising Alcohol Consumption among Users to Bolster Product Sales, Says Fortune Business Insights™ | Value Investing News – Investor powered stock market news (financialcontent.com)
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.