Reliance Jio sim is most successful network has ever produced in India telecom industry. Reliance is doing business as Jio the company provided free services to the Indian customer till March 31st. Mukesh Ambani-run Reliance Jio sim has concocted another jio sim card TVC where it demonstrates how one can benefit 4G-like speeds on a 3G mobile phone. The business clarifies how utilizing Jio’s switch ‘JioFi’, one can associate 3G telephone to get quick internet speeds.
The witty business highlights a moderately aged father attempting to get great internet speed on an old 3G Mobile who is later helped by his Son.
How to use Reliance Jio in 3G mobile and reliance jio in 3g phones is one of the most asked question in Google. And another question can i use reliance jio 4g sim in 3G phone ? YouTube users are searching for the same question and many videos has came up.
Reliance Jio sim card launched Jio prime enrollment service for its existing 100 million customers and new customer before march 31st. It’s compactable to all 4g mobiles phones htc mobiles, samsung mobile, micromax, intex, lava, redmi phone, moto g, gionee, mi. And now Reliance has given some best offers for summer
How to use reliance jio 4g sim in 3g phone:
How to use jio sim 3G mobile phone: First Check weather your mobile is MediaTek device or Snapdragon Qualcomm Processor device just go through the following steps you can use the Reliance jio sim card in 3G mobiles and more devices.
Before going to the topic first of all check your MObile device whether its MediaTek Chipset or Qualcomm Processor. Please check the device first or go through the following steps
- First of all download CPU-Z app from the Play store
- Then Install it on your mobile then open it
- Wait for a movement it retrieves your Mobile device info
- In a minute you’ll get all the info regarding your device
- If your mobile device is MediaTek chipset then it will pop up with its Mediatek Logo on your screen
How to use reliance jio in 3g phones
- First of all check your mobile specifications whether it has Qualcomm chip set. If you have KitKat 4.4 version Android device it will be beneficial.
- First of all download the Shortcut Master Lite App
- Install it and Open the file
- Just Click on the menu button there will be three dots vertically on right side top
- Go to the Menu then Search for Service Menu or Engineering Mode.
- Select System App option for more deep search. If you have found then open it and change the LTE Bands if it is doesn’t work
- Open and Select change LTE bands once you got the Engineering mode
- If above doesn’t work then Dial *#2236# then you’ll get pop up menu and click back and again select menu.
- Just go the dial key and dial 0000 without quotes and wait for a while and you’ll get a settings popup
- select UE settings after that got the select setting>protocol>NAS>Network>control>Band selection>LTE Band> The select “Band 40”
- Everything is done now insert your jio sim and wait for while check whether your getting signal or not
- Re-bot the device and don’t forgot to insert your jio sim in the first slot
How to Use Reliance Jio in 3g phones steps
- For this You need to download the both Xorware 3G switcher and Xorware 3G Interface app
- Open the App and choose the Mobile Network settings
- Now select the Network mode to 4G LTE
- Just simply click on apply and change
- Now You have to Switch off your mobile and then restart your mobile
After the completing the process now insert your Reliance Jio 4G sim in 3G Mobile and Switch on Your mobile. Done now you can use the 4G sim in 3G mobile.
Step by step instructions to use Reliance Jio 4G sim in 3g Phone Tips:
The previously mentioned tricks are working in all mobile, simply remember these things. These are the best working tricks to use jio sim in 3g mobile phones
- It won’t harm your Mobile Phone,
- It will make out one minor changes in your internet settings
- You can restore that setting whenever.