Xiaomi Enters into Pakistan with Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4A and Mi Max
Chinese gadget manufacturer Xiaomi announced its launching in Pakistan. The Chinese consumer electronic company has been optimistic and is increasing its footing outside the domestic market. Indeed, India has been one of its strongest markets and it managed to sell a stunning 250,000 unit of Redmi Note 4 in a matter of ten minutes.
Xiaomai has partnered with Smart Link Technologies in Pakistan for supply and after sales. The company has also inked an agreement with Rocket Internet owned e-commerce marketplace, Daraz which apart from Pakistan also has existence in Bangladesh, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka. Xiaomi will be three models including the budget Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4A and the Mi Max. In the future, Xiaomi is also expected to bring the Mi Band 2 in Pakistan but it is still undecided on whether or not they will introduce their entire lineup.
For the moment, according to IDC 13 Million Smartphone has been shipped in Pakistan in 2016. Whereas the Smartphone market in Pakistan might still not be as beneficial as the other rising countries companies like Huawei and Oppo have already established themselves in the country. Also, the very fact that Pakistan still prefers unit and mortar stores is set to create a holdup for Xiaomi, which has been largely an online exclusive. So far another interesting fact is that Pakistan is merging up one million 3G and 4G connections each month and with this, the mobile access is only set to rise.
Xiaomi has extended slowly since its 2011 first appearance in China, focusing mostly on South Asia, India, parts of the Middle East, and Brazil. It’s Pakistan entry is the major since it ventured into Brazil mid-2015.
Specification of Redmi 4A
- Slim and light at 8.45mm/ 131.5g
- 4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage
- 3120mAh battery, Up to 7 days standby
- Expandable storage supports up to 128 GB
- 5-inch HD (1280* 720) display
- Supports dual SIM, VoLTE 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi
- 13 MP main camera and 5MP front camera
Key Specifications of Redmi Note 4
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with 14nm Fin FET technology
- 13MP CMOS camera with PDAF, 5MP front camera
- 4100mAh high-density battery
- 5 inch Full HD display, dual SIM
- LTE and VoLTE support
- 4 GB RAM + 64 GB Flash
- Expandable storage up to 128 GB
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- IR blaster
- Premium metal body
Specifications of Mi Max
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 6.44 inches screen
- 1080* 1920 pixels resolution
- Dual SIM Supports
- 4GB RAM
- Internal storage 128 GB, expanded up to 256 GB
- Non-removable Li-lon 4850 mAh battery