SHARE

A major fire accident took Place at choreographer Terence Lewis’ dance academy at Khar Mumbai on Friday evening. Terence Lewis’ dance institute was additionally burst in the into flames yet fortunately everybody was cleared on time. The fire broke out because of a short circuit. Around 20 dancers were practicing in the studio at the time. No injuries were accounted for.

Terence Lewis informed his worried fans that there was no loss and that everybody was safe. He composed on Twitter, “No casualty n all safe! Will emerge stronger ! Thank u for ur prayers n well wishes!”

Additionally hailing the fire brigade department for having responded rapidly, he expressed, “Super Heroes:Timely n efficient Fire Brigade splashed the short out flame n minutes!Thank the neighbors n police who helped calm nerves!”

“The fire was caused by a short circuit in an air cooling system A/C,” said a Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) field officer Swapnil Joshi, who was at the spot.

A start from the short circuit on garments kept alongside the a/c air cooling system and it spread to a canvas sheet put on one side of building, said Nath M Lokhande, the obligation officer at the Khar police headquarters.

As indicated by Joshi, the tarpualin shed was set up without authorizations from the BMC. Lewis got the shed evacuated once the fire was soaked, yet declined commenting about the occurrence.

“Nobody was harmed. We are taking a gander at how much the property has been damaged,” Lokhande said.

Terence Lewis, who is additionally known for judging many dance based reality Shows, has been related with TV for quite a while now. He is presently judging “Nach Baliye 8” alongside Mohit Suri and Sonakshi Sinha.

LEAVE A REPLY