UPSC CDS 2017 Exam has been scheduled to be held on 5th February and the Commission has issued the admit cards for all the Applicants. The can download the admit card from the Official Website of UPSC. The interested and eligible candidates who are applied for the vacancies are required to download the e-admit card of UPSC CDS as no admit card will be sent by post. Now through our website, we are going to guide you how to download the UPSC CDS 2017 Admit Card. So candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully. For direct download click on the link provided below.
The Union Service Commission UPSC has uploaded the Admit Cards for the Combined Defence Service Examination (I), 2017 on its official website www.upsc.gov.in.
The Combined Defence Service Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 5th February 2017 for filling up the vacancies for the post mentioned below.
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun- 144th (DE) Course start in January 2018.
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala Course starts in January 2018.
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre- Flying) Training Course starts in February 2018.
After qualifying the CDS exam, the candidates get admission
i. Indian Academy, Dehradun.
ii. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala Kerala.
iii. Air force Academy, Hyderabad.
iv. Officers Training Academy, Chennai.
v. Officers Training Academy Chennai 19th SSC Women (Non-Technical) course starts in April 2017.
Exam Pattern Of UPSE CDS
The UPSC CDS written exam would consist of three papers:
ii. General Knowledge.
iii. Elementary Mathematics.
The candidates who applied for OTA will be required to take only first two papers while all the other candidates will appear for three papers. Each paper consists of 100 marks and the duration 2 hours for each paper.
How to Download UPSC CDS 2017 Admit Card
1. Visit the Official website of UPSC.
2. Click on the Home Page.
3. In the Home Page Click on the Examinations.
4. Now you can see Active Examination click on it.
5. You can see No of Examination lists. In that select CCDS Examination (I), 2017.
6. Click on the e-Admit card.
7. Give required details like Date of birth and roll number.
8. The Admit card will display.
9. Take print out.
For more details please visit our website.
Click Here for www.hindaily.com