TS EAMCET Application Form 2017: TS EAMCET – Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Entrance Test 2017. TS EAMCET is a State Level Exam conducted by the [JNTUH] Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. The TS EAMCET Entrance Exam is conducted to provide Admissions for the First Year UG Executive courses in the Department of Engineering Agriculture and medical.
EAMCET Application Form: A common entrance exam nominates in full as engineering common Entrance Exam for the field of Diploma and B.Sc Holders in shortly known as ECET 2017 conducted by the JNTU University.
All Educational Institutions are placed in Telangana Consider the marks of Examination for offering the admissions in selected courses. EAMCET Application form released to check more details about TS EAMCET 2017 including Eligibility, examination date, and syllabus visit the Official Site.
TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Date
TS EAMCET – Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Entrance Test will conduct on 12.03.2017 by JNTUH admissions for Engineering Agricultural Programmers offered by the government of Telangana State.
Eligibility Criteria for TS EAMCET Exam 2017
Students should have passed on 12 with 45% of Aggregate marks or its equivalent exam with the subjects of Mathematics, Physics. Students who have passed diploma or in the final year can apply for TS EAMXET Exam.
TS EAMCET Apply Online 2017
TS EAMCET Application process starts from 15.03.2017 onwards. This is the Good Opportunity for the candidates who want to do Engineering or Agriculture courses. For Direct links, the Officials have updated on the Official site. The written exam of TS EAMCET will begin from 12.05.2017
Actually, TS EAMCET 2017 application starts from 03.03.2017 but now it was postponed to 15.03.2017.
On 15 April 2017, the Board has issued paper statement is the last date of Application form. Now through our website, we are providing that how to fill the application form of TS EAMCET 2017.
TS EAMCET [JNTUH] is providing the admissions from the fields of engineering[BE/B.TECH] and Agriculture courses, Students who are in safe of TS EAMCET Apply online through Official Site.
Courses Offered in TS EAMCET 2017:
B.E/B.Tech – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
B.Tech(Agriculture Engineering) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)
B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))
B.Sc.(CA & BM) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (M.P.C.)
B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences
B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT))
B.Sc. (CA &BM) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Sciences (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (Bi.P.C.)
B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)
Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)
How to Fill TS EAMCET Exam 2017 Application Form
There are 4 Phases of TS EAMCET Registration
- At first, the students should have to pay the Application fee
- SC/ST Category candidates should pay the fee of Rs. 250/-
- General and OBC Category candidates should pay the fee of Rs. 500/-
- Applicants who want to attend both courses need to pay the fee of Rs. 100/- for General Candidates and for SC/ST Candidates should pay 500/-
- Then after login to the Official Website and click on the Payment link
- Then another tab will appear on your screen
- Submit all details like 10+2 Hall ticket number, Candidates name, Date of Birth, select the field and Pay the application fee
- After paying the application fee click on the “Know your payment status”
- After completing the fee payment candidates will get the reference ID to Register the mobile Number
- The fill the Application form after the fee payment
- And enter the payment reference ID inter 2nd Year Hall ticket Number mobile Number, DOB Certificates, and press on the “fill the application form”
- Fill all the details of the Candidate
- Download the filled application form of TS EAMCET 2017, or further use
Name of the University: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University]
Name of the Exam: TS EAMCET 2017
Examination Date: 12/05/2017
For More information about TS EAMCET Exam 2017 Visit the Official website
|TS EAMCET Application Form 2017||Click Here|