West Bengal Recruitment Board Admit Card 2017
Group D Posts in various offices of West Bengal State Government is available online on the official website of West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board that is www.wbgdrb.in or www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in. Candidates who have filled their Application on or before the last date of application can download their West Bengal Group D Recruitment – WBGDRB Admit Card 2017 from here. Get Here all the details of Admit Card for Group D Recruitment 2017.
Latest – Admit cards for West Bengal Group D Written Exam 2017 is now available to download.
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Admit Card 2017 – Download Here
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Admit Card 2017 is issued by the West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board. WBGDRB releases the admit card on its official website. Download West Bengal Group D Recruitment Admit Card 2017 and keep it safely; carry it on the day of the exam along with other relevant documents.
Admit card of the said recruitment will be available on the official website www.wbgdrb.in. Candidates are requested to download the same. Date will be announced in due course.
Get WBGDRB Admit Card 2017 here
Click Here to download the West Bengal Group D Recruitment Admit Card 2017 for Kolkata and Coochbehar, Purba & Paschim Medinipur districts.
17th March 2017 – Applicants from Howrah & Hooghly districts
Amendment to the written examination scheme: There will be negative marking for the wrong answer and ½ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
How to Download the WB Group D Recruitment Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates have to download the e-Admit Cards from the website that is wbgdrb.in or
- Candidates can go through the link provided above or they can also visit the official website
- After that, they would be asked to fill in their applicant ID and from there they can download their admit card.
- No Admit Card will be issued through the Postal Department before the written Examination.
- In the case of any difficulties in downloading the Admit card or in submitting the on-line application form the applicants are advised to communicate either through telephone (Contact No.1860-345-2224) or through e-mail wbgdrb@applythrunet..co.in.
- Candidates may visit the websites of the Board (www.wbgdrb.in) for information on the development of recruitment process from time to time.
Instructions to the Candidates
- Candidates should preserve their admit cards until the time of finaldeclaration of results and appointment being made to various posts.
- Candidates would be required to produce their admit card at various stages of the recruitment process for posts underGroup D of WBGDRB.
- Even at the time of interview candidates would be required to produce the admit card so that proper verification of their candidature could be done.
- The Board reserves the right to rectify the errors and omissions, if any, in the process of holding the examination and finaldeclaration of result.
- Only short listed candidates will be asked to produce all relevant original certificates along with the self-attested photocopies for verification, failing which their candidature shall be rejected without any further communication.
- The decision of the Selection Board on all matters relating to eligibility, place, and date, mode of selection, acceptance or rejection of candidature will be final and binding on the candidates.