WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017: The West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) has released a recruitment notification on the Official website. Now through our website, we are going to guide you how to apply for the vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the WBSEDCL Recruitment. Before going to apply for the vacancy the candidates should have some eligibility criteria. The other details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. Candidates are requested to check the details carefully and can apply for the WBSEDCL recruitment 2017.
WBSEDCL is proud to bring smiles to millions of candidates across West Bengal with a slide of measures towards providing quality power and customer service with an annual turnover of more than Rs 18,000 cores.
WBSEDCL Recruitment vacancy details
|S.No||Name of Post||Number of vacancies|
|1||Assistant Engineering (Civil)||38|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||57|
|3||Assistant Engineer (IT &C)||17|
Education Qualification Details: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech in Civil/ IT/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree from a recognized university/ institute.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected as Assistant Engineer will get the pay scale of Rs 15,600- Rs 39,100 and grade pay of Rs 5400.
Age Limit: The candidate age should be in between 18 years to 27 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process for WBSEDCL
- Only GATE -2017 score is valid for this recruitment. Score from GATE- 2016 or from any previous GATE examination is not valid.
- On the basis of the GATE-2017 score, the applicant will be shortlisted for Personal Interview. (For assessment of Knowledge, Skill, aptitude and attitude).
- Final Merit List will be prepared based on GATE-2017 score and score obtained by the candidate in the Personal interview.
How to apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment
- Before going to apply candidates should have a valid mail ID and mobile number.
- Then candidate have to visit the Official website
- Candidate should select the career. The candidate has to register.
- Then the candidates have to log in with registration ID and password.
- Now the application form will open fill the required details carefully and make sure of it.
- Save it and take print out.
Application Fee: Candidates who are applying for the WBSEDCL recruitment should pay the application fee of RS 400/- through online banking/ credit card/ debit card or by challan before the last date of the fee.
Important dates to Remember
|Starting date of online registration||27-02-2017|
|Last date of online registration||24-03-2017|
|Last date for accepting registration slip, Challan for payment with required documents by post||31-03-2017
To download the requirement notification click on the link provided