RITES Recruitment Notification for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, ECE Apply Here
RITES Recruitment: Rites has released a recruitment notification on the official website, for filling up the vacancies of Graduate Engineer Trainee from engineer graduates. The candidates who completed their engineering in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical engineering can apply for the RITES recruitment. Now through our website, we are going to help you how to apply for the vacancy or you can directly apply by clicking on the links provided below. The other like education qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, and selection process is given below.
The interested candidates who are going to apply for the RITES recruitment vacancy are requested to check the details carefully and apply for the vacancy
RITES Recruitment vacancy details
Name of the post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Qualification: B.E/ Batch
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunications Engineering with a first class degree from a recognized university or institution.
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid for applying to the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee in RITES Recruitment.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidate should be in between 21 years to 30 years as on 01-03-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Interested applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria should have appeared for GATE-2016 or GATE- 2017
|Discipline||Corresponding GATE – 2016 OR GATE – 2017 paper||Corresponding GATE – 2016 OR GATE – 2017 Paper Code|
|Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering||CE|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering||EE|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|Signal & Telecommunication||Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
Candidates obtaining valid Marks (Marks out of 100) shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection.
The Marks will be valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the Qualifying Score as fixed for GATE – 2016 OR GATE – 2017 paper (as applicable).
Candidates should apply with ONLY ONE out of GATE – 2016 OR GATE – 2017 Marks.
In case any candidate(s) applies using both GATE – 2016 & GATE – 2017 score, the higher score only will be considered for shortlisting for further selection process.
Applicant should note that only one score out of GATE – 2016 and GATE – 2017 shall be considered for short listing.
Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Personal Interview based on their Normalized Marks in the equivalent paper of GATE – 2016 OR GATE – 2017.
Candidates shortlisted for Personal Interview shall be suggested to submit the documents as may be mentioned in the call letter.
Final merit list shall be prepared as per following weight age distribution: GATE Marks (Out of 100) – 75% Interview – 25%
How to Apply for RITES
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are necessary to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of the online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- Fill the details carefully and submit and save it.
Venue & Time
Date, time and details of venue of the selection shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of posts may vary.
- Helping Government. /PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal authority will be Delhi in case of any dispute
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
Important dates to Remember
Starting date of online registration: 29-03-2017
Last date of online registration: 19-04-2017
Tentative date of selection: To be announced