CRPF Recruitment: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) released a recruitment notification for filling up the vacancies. Online application is invited from Male and Female Indian citizen for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the CRPF Recruitment through the official website or by the direct link provided below. The other details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below. Candidates are requested to check the details carefully.
The candidates who are willing to work in Central Reserve police Force (CRPF) it is a good opportunity to them. The vacancies notified are purely tentative and may increase/decrease at any time of recruitment process due to administrative reasons.
CRPF Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 219
Name of the Organization: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Education Qualification: Candidates must possess Intermediate (Class 12th) (under 10+2 system) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
Note: The equivalency of another board shall be on the similar line and recognized by Central Govt. and cannot be replaced by other board exam or technical exam undertaken after class 10th i.e. technical education or other stream are not equivalent. Candidate should have 2or 3 year Diploma certificate in technical education done after 10th class is not equivalent to intermediate (10+2).
Age Limit: The candidate age should be in between 18 years to 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will get the pay scale of Rs 5200- 20,200 plus Grade Pay 2800/-
Application Fee: Male candidates belonging to General (UR) and OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only as examination fee through the following mode
- Through SBI Challan (Bank Challan other than SBI will not be accepted). Payment of fee through SBI Challan will be accepted up to 20/04/2017 only.
- Net banking through any bank.
- Credit/Debit Card of any bank.
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment
- First, visit the official website or click on the link provided below
- Click on Online Submission
- Application form opens
- Fill the application form carefully and make sure of it
- Take print for future use
NATIONALITY/ CITIZENSHIP: A candidate must be either
1. A citizen of India, or
2. A subject of Nepal or A subject of Bhutan, or
3. Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India
Important Dates to Remember
|Online Application Starts From||27-03-2017|
|Last date of Online Application||25-04-2017|
|Date of Written Examination||16-07-2017|