APSC Recruitment 2017: The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is released a recruitment notification on its official website for filling up the vacancies of 56 Assistant Engineer and Inspector posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the APSC Recruitment 2017. Now we are going to guide you how to apply for the posts. The other details like education qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply and selection process are given below. Candidates are requested to check the details carefully before going to apply for the APSC Recruitment 2017.
The candidates who want to work in Assam Public Service Commission it is a good opportunity for them. candidates who completed their Engineering are invited for the APSC Recruitment. The candidates can apply from the direct link provided below.
APSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Assam Public Service Commission
Total Number of Vacancies: 56
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer and Inspector
Education Qualification: Candidates who are interested in the of APSC Inspector recruitment should have B.E/ B.Tech in any stream from a recognized university or institution
For Assistant Engineer: Candidate must possess Bachelor degree in Civil Engineer from a recognized university or institution
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will get the pay scale of Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- plus grade pay of Rs. 5400/- PM plus other allowances as per existing norms
Age Limit: The candidate age should be in between 23- 43 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form.
- The application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in, or direct link provided below
- The last date of receiving properly filled up the application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 6/04/2017 during office hours.
- Application received after the last date fixed for Receipt will not be considered.
- The applications which are signed by the applicants and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
Deputy Secretary Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar,
Khanapara, Guwahati- 22
For more details visit our website Hindaily.com