Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment Notification for Junior Assistant
Airports Authority of India: The Airport Authority of India (AAI) released a recruitment notification on the official website for filling the vacancies of Junior Assistant. The candidate who wants to work in Airports Authority of India it is good news for them. So without any late interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment of Airports Authority of India (AAI). Before going to apply for the recruitment vacancy in Airports Authority of India (AAI) candidate should have some eligible criteria like education qualification, age limit etc. The other details of how to apply and pay scale are given below so candidates are requested to check the instructions carefully.
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) is looking for the young and dynamic, talented candidates. So, interested candidates can apply before the last date of the application i.e. 31-03-207.
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) Vacancy details
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Total Number of Posts: 147
Last Date: March 31, 2017
Application Mode: Postal
Education Qualification Details
Candidate should possess 10th standard plus 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% of marks or candidate should possess 12th standard with 50% of marks.
Age Limit: Candidate age limit should be in between 18 years to 30 years as on 30-03-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
AAI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection Process of the candidates will be based on Written Test, Minimum pass: 50 marks for UR/OBC, 40 Marks for SC/ST. Aspirants passed in written test will be subjected to Medical Examination.
- Those who cleared in the Medical examination shall be allowed for the driving test subject to possessing a valid heavy license. Only on passing the driving test the candidate will be allowed for next test. Running is the first test in Endurance tests.
- The applicant who has qualified in “Running” test only shall be allowed to the remaining tests. Based on the successful performance of above tests/Examination, a merit list will be made as per reservations.
- The merit candidates as per notified vacancy shall be nominated for Basic Training Course (BTC) for the period of 04 months at Fire training College FTC (New Delhi) or at Fire Staff Training College FSTC (Kolkata).
- The appointment order shall be issued only to the applicant who successfully completes the BTC.
- During training, the incumbent is permitted for stipend as per the rules.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can download the Application form the official website
- Fill the application carefully make sure of it
- Send post with relevant documents to below mentioned address
The Regional Executive Director,
The Airports Authority of India (AAI)
For Directi notification click on the link provided below